- Our Brands
- Special Offers
- Gift Cards
- LWB Events
- Sign In
Follow us on Instagram to receive a special coupon code you can use on your order today! @littlewhitebirdlwb
Decoupage Paper | Neptune | Aussie Decor Transfers | 40gsm | MED or LGE
Neptune Luxe 40gsm Decoupage Paper by Aussie Decor Transfers.
Medium - 380mm x 507mm / 14.96” x 19.96”
Large - 547mm x 730mm / 21.45” x 28.74”
Top tips for Luxe Decoupage Paper 40gsm application:
When designing your piece using decoupage paper, remember that all true decoupage papers are transparent. A brightly coloured or white background will give a clear, crisp image once the glue has dried. A dark background will dull the image to create a moody or softer look.
We recommend the wet decoupage method over other traditional methods when using our Luxe Decoupage Papers for best results, as follows:-
• When starting to apply your Luxe Decoupage Paper, work in 10cm sections at a time.
• Add a THIN layer of glue or topcoat to your project.
• Mist the back of your Luxe Decoupage Paper with a spritz of water. This creates suction when the paper is applied and should eliminate most wrinkles.
• Place the top edge of your Luxe decoupage paper on to the glued area of the project.
• Take your blue applicator tool (cheap as chips and an invaluable tool), or a balled piece of cling film to smooth the Luxe Decoupage Paper over the glued area working from the top down or the middle to the outside edge.
• Move to the next section of the Luxe Decoupage Paper adding another THIN layer of glue or topcoat to your project, spritzing with water if needed, then again using our blue applicator tool to smooth the Luxe Decoupage Paper over the glued area working from the top down or the middle to the outside edge.
• Repeat until you have adhered the entire Luxe Decoupage Paper to your project.
• Once dry, seal with a clear water based top coat to protect your Luxe Decoupage Paper.
• You can then paint and blend over the edges of the Luxe Decoupage Papers to soften them.
Remember! THIN coat of adhesive, spritz with water and smooth with our blue applicator tool. It's as easy as that!
DON'T FORGET YOUR BLUE APPLICATOR TOOL! IT'S INVALUABLE!
Please note colours can vary due to differing screen resolutions.
NOTE: This product may be dispatched directly from the distributor.
Please tag us in your Facebook or Instagram posts, we’d love to see your creations and we may share them too! @littlewhitebirdlwb