- Our Brands
- Special Offers
- Gift Cards
- LWB Events
- Sign In
Follow us on Instagram to receive a special coupon code you can use on your order today! @littlewhitebirdlwb
Flower Child Transfer | Belles and Whistles | Dixie Belle | 24” x 38”
Belles and Whistles Flower Child Transfer by Dixie Belle.
“I am so excited to bring this beautiful transfer to you! “Flower Child” is a beautiful mix of colorful florals, feathers, and of coarse, antlers! It is a wonderfully boho mix with a touch of elegance.
I designed this transfer in cluster forms to make the placement process on your furniture easy! There are both large and small clusters so you can use them on both large pieces as well as jewelry boxes and small items.
I hope you love “Flower Child” as much as I do!!”
Design Size: 24” x 38”
Cut Size: 12” x 19”
Divided into 4 sheets for easy application.
Dixie Belle Decor Transfer which can be used on walls, furniture, wood, mirrors and glass!
Re-invent your living space, furniture and design projects with this extremely easy-to-use product.
The Belles and Whistles Transfers are easy to apply and add an artistic touch to your furniture.
• Once you are ready to apply the transfer gently pull back the clear release sheet to separate the transfer from its protective paper. Gently unroll your transfer.
• Decide where you would like to place it before removing the protective backing paper.
• Tape your transfer down to prevent it from moving while you apply it.
• You can gently lift the clear release sheet to check that it has adhered completely.
• Working from the outside edge inward, apply pressure to release the transfer.
• Transfers are sensitive to pressure and release when you rub them.
• Transfers can be layered, distressed or sealed.
Size: 24” x 38” (4 Sheets)
Please note colours can vary due to differing screen resolutions.
Check out our other decor transfers by Redesign With Prima, Aussie Decor Transfers and MINT by Michelle!
🕊 Please tag us in your Facebook or Instagram posts, we love to see your creations and we’ll share them too! @littlewhitebirdlwb