- Our Brands
- Aussie Decor Transfers
- Bunty’s Paints
- Cornish Milk Mineral Paint
- Dixie Belle
- It’s So Chic
- MINT by Michelle
- Posh Chalk
- Redesign With Prima
- Two Fussy Blokes
- Brushes & Rollers
- Decor Transfers
- Decoupage Papers
- Essential Tools
- Furniture Wax
- Mineral Paint
- Wood Onlay
- Gift Cards
- Sign In
Crazy Clearance Prices on all Paint!! • FREE DELIVERY over £30 • Follow LWB @LITTLEWHITEBIRDLWB
Poster Print | Cupcake Anyone? | Aussie Decor Transfers | SML, MED or LGE
Cupcake Anyone? Poster Print by Aussie Decor Transfers.
Photographic quality Poster Prints printed on 0.2mm thick photographic paper with a satin finish - 180gsm.
Decorate your wall, furniture, anything you like!
SML A3 - 42.0cm x 29.7cm / 16.54” x 11.7"
MED A2 - 59.4cm x 42.0cm / 23.38” x 16.53”
LGE A1 - 84.0cm x 59.4cm / 33.1” x 23.4”
Comes with a water resistant film on the front of the print.
• Plan your placement of the poster on your project.
• Apply Mod Podge or PVA glue to the back of the print and directly onto your project with brush or roller.
• Place your poster on your project and smooth out any air bubbles using our self adhesive decoupage blue tool.
• Push the air bubbles out from the centre of the project towards the sides using the felt side of our self adhesive decoupage blue tool, so as not to damage the image.
• Your print comes with a protective film on it so only the edges and any cuts or penetrations piercing the film, require sealing. If you would like to seal the print to achieve the same finish as your piece of furniture, apply one THIN coat of water based polyurethane sealer or top coat before applying any other finishes.
• DO NOT apply PVA glue on the print surface as you would with other styles of decoupage.
• DO NOT apply any irons, heat or water.
**Always seal with a water based sealer or topcoat!**
Please note colours can vary due to differing screen resolutions.
NOTE: This product may be dispatched directly from the distributor.
Please tag us in your Facebook or Instagram posts, we’d love to see your creations and we may share them too! @littlewhitebirdlwb